Do you ever find yourself stuck in a hair rut, wearing the same boring hairstyle day after day? If you’re looking for a new hairstyle to try, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to create a sleek braided ponytail hairstyle that’s perfect for any occasion.
This chic hairstyle is easy to do and only takes a few minutes to create. Plus, it’s a great way to keep your hair out of your face and away from your eyes. So if you’re ready to try something new, grab a brush and some hair ties, and let’s get started.
What is a sleek braided ponytail hairstyle?
A sleek braided ponytail is a type of hairstyle that involves braiding the hair and then pulling it back into a ponytail. This style can be worn with or without bangs, and it can be styled in a variety of ways. The key to achieving a sleek braided ponytail is to make sure that the hair is well-moisturized and free of any knots or tangles. Once the hair is prepped, the braid can be created using any number of techniques, such as a French braid, fishtail braid, or Dutch braid. After the braid is created, it should be pulled back into a ponytail and secured with a hair tie. The hair can then be smoothed down with a brush or comb to create a sleek and polished look.
Benefits of sleek braided ponytail hairstyle
A sleek braided ponytail is a great way to achieve a pulled-back, polished look. This hairstyle is perfect for both casual and formal occasions. It can be worn with or without bangs, and can be styled in a variety of ways.
There are many benefits to sporting a sleek braided ponytail. First, it is a very versatile hairstyle. It can be worn with almost any outfit and can be styled to suit your individual taste. Second, a sleek braided ponytail is an excellent way to keep your hair out of your face. If you have bangs, this hairstyle will help to keep them out of your eyes. Finally, a sleek braided ponytail is a great way to achieve a polished, pulled-back look.
How to create a sleek braided ponytail hairstyle by Sam Villa?
- Use a heat protectant and a styling iron to smooth your hair.
- Make three sections: the side, the back, and the side. Leave out face-framing hairs. By dividing the ponytail into sections, you can smooth the hair, make it last longer, and keep it from getting too tight.
- Use edge control near the hairline and at the base.
- Make a clean part with a tail comb and comb through your hair to get rid of lumps and bumps.
- Make a ponytail out of the back part.
- Switch to a paddle brush to shine one side, and then use an elastic to tie it to the back ponytail.
- On the other side, do it again.
- Finish with hairspray and hold it in place with a blow dryer set on low heat.
- For a softer hairline, use a styling iron to bend pieces of hair around your face.
- Loop through the elastic on the back ponytail to add long extensions with elastics at the middle of each strand. Leave out a section of hair that is attached and put it on top of the head for now.
- Make a traditional three-strand braid by weaving your natural hair and extensions together. tuck the ends of your natural hair under the extensions if they stick out. (To make it longer, hook and split a section of hair on your pointer finger and add it to the braid while you are braiding.)
- Finish braiding to the length you want. Use hair from a longer length to even out the ends.
- Take two pieces of hair from either side of the end of the braid and tie them in a knot. Wrap the hair around and tie another knot to keep the braid in place.
- Pour hot water over the braid to seal it even more.
- Spray a lot of hairspray on the top section that was set aside. Smooth with a paddle brush and wrap around the base of the ponytail (around the elastic). Spray hairspray every couple of wraps for extra hold. Use a tail comb to tuck in the ends, spray again, and then use a blow dryer on low heat to freeze the area. (No need for pins!)
- Add some flair with pin-on accessories.
Tips for styling a sleek braided ponytail hairstyle.
A sleek braided ponytail hairstyle is a great way to keep your hair out of your face while still looking chic and put-together. This style is perfect for work, formal events, or even just a night out with friends. If you’re looking to achieve this look, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Start with clean, dry hair. This will help your style last longer and prevent flyaways.
- If your hair is on the thinner side, consider using a volumizing spray or mousse before you start braiding. This will give your ponytail some extra body and hold.
- When styling your hair, use a boar bristle brush to smooth it into place. This will help to create a sleek, polished look.
- To add a bit of extra shine, mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Yes, Ladies, There Is A G-Spot: Here’s How To Find It
What Is A Rainbow Kiss: Gross or Sexy?